Tabs

13.1.18

HAPPY 50th

Hi there!  by the time you are reading this I am convalescing in hospital! finally having my knee surgery and stitching away a few more of these.  How awesome are they!!!  The shop has two you can use, Paper Smooches cross stitch die ( the one I have) and MFT cross stitch tag Die The possibilities are endless and I have taken my floss and needles with me and a few already die cut, so stay tuned!!  hopefully I will have some down time....... really very easy and there are so so many stitches you can use.  If you do not know how, YOUTUBE is your friend.  Jennifer McGuire also has a few videos too, which are brilliant too.


loved making this card for a special friend's milestone birthday. it is something that you can pick up if you're waiting and can do a couple of stitches.... it is very therapudic :)
Scrapbook Boutique have just got the Paper Smooches Die in so grab one while you can!

White cardstock
red cardstock
Paper Smooches Cross stitch die
Pink and main happy Die
MFT numbers die
vellum
glossy accents
big shot


2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I hope all went well and you truly are 'cross' stitching away, big hugs to you my friend for a quick and easy recovery x

Anonymous said...

Such a bright card.
Hope your recovery is quick!