Tabs

1.4.18

Happy Easter

Hello happy Easter to you and were you caught in any April fool pranks? I nearly was but I cottoned quickly to my friend in time.
Thanks for popping in today I am sharing a card that I've made for my mum's stash. Mum wanted a nice elegant design with no sentiments that could be used for any occasion.  I have used the Stampedous arabesque mandala cling stamp and used a few different colour embossing powders.  It is a beautiful elegant stamp that has enough intricate designs wit in to make it simple yet classy (brief ticked)
I have added a little strip of glitter paper to add a little interest too as it was a little too simple for my liking and finished off with an enamel dot.  I just love watching silver embossing powder melt, more than any other powder.  Of all the colours the gold and silver are my favs.  Scrapbook Boutique have all the details and products used to re create this card and if you are lucky enough to have a MISTI you can make a few in one go (Angela's fav type of card!)









stampendous arabesque
Neenah solar white yardstick
silver embossing powder
gold embossing powder
blue embossing powder
red embossing powder
lime embossing powder
enamel dots
heat gun
big shot
versamark
glitter paper
double sided tape
misti


1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

ooh, no sentiments so daring of you (I made '1' myself this week). Love your colour choices, Happy Easter my friend x