Tabs

16.5.18

Muse #266

Hi there, joining in again with Muse #266 Tracey McNeely is the muse this week.  I am so not getting  any closer to getting my craft storage room painted!!!  I have come to the conclusion, my hubby is right..... I have way too much stuff :) I'd rather be playing with my newly found stamps anyway.


I have to make a few baby cards so was inspired by the baby elephant sitting on the blue square box.  I went with a lion peeking out of square.  I made two, one for a girl and one for a boy. I am waiting on 3 babies to be born so I'll be a little prepared :)





thanks for popping in :)


6 comments:

Sand Lee said...

I bet you are finding lots of amazing new stuff! You will get it done! Love that little lion. Such a simple but amazing card!❤️

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute the way you lion is peeping his head our of thre window and the bold sentiment underneath. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Anonymous said...

Haha I'm sure my husband would agree with yours! I have way to much stuff.

Love the cards and thanks for the reminder I have this set in my stash probably could have a little love too!

Jane said...

Loving your lion instead of an elephant, super twist on the MUSE card.

Ardyth said...

Fabulous design - I love the lion peeking out from the framed square! And it works so well for boys and girls! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

These are CAS perfection!